Character Animator, Adobe Illustrator, Esoteric Spine
- Datum plaatsing:11 april 2019
- Solliciteer voor: 11 april 2020
- Bekeken 395
- Opleidingsniveau HBO Bachelor
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN INTERNSHIP POSITION
Do you want to show off you character design skills, improve your usage of Adobe Illustrator, and take the characters you created into Esoteric Spine to make them dance, taunt and cry? For kids aged 4 to 12? Please read on.
We’ve implemented animated characters (bosses) in the middle of our quizzes. They’re bad company though: they’re sad if the child gets an answer right, happy if they get it wrong. We have a few, but we need quite a few more.
- Top of your class in creating characters
- …and love doing so in vector
- Eager to learn working with Esoteric Spine
- …or willing to teach us how to do better!
- Able to place criticism in context
We need you to:
- Develop a coherent style guide for our bosses
- Create boss families
- Animate them to spec
- Ensure correct export & implementation, keeping an eye on performance
- Educate our art department on contemporary character art practices
- Coaching in Adobe Illustrator (we’re experts using the software)
- Sparring in Esoteric Spine (We’re good at this, but hope your are better)
- A creative environment where you can make a difference
- Daily lunch
- The fuzzy feeling you’re working on making learning more fun. For kids!
When applying for this job, show us a portfolio filled with fun, clean illustrations.
Gerelateerde stages (5)
Vormgevingstage waar je vrienden jaloers op gaan zijn?! on 21 juni 2019 Stage