NoticeSound started in 2012 because the current industry seems to focus only on successful stars, which makes it rather difficult for young talents to break through given their limited resources, financial means, and knowledge. This is why we believe there is a strong need for insights and guidance in the creation process (as well as distribution, recording, promotion, etc.), combining your talent and our research to achieve success. In order to do so, we have developed software to test new and existing tracks of artists which allows us to measure the potential of tracks for different target audiences. This resulted in separate brands such as Sounders Music which is an innovative, independent company in the entertainment industry that provides unique data insights together with objective research for emerging talent. These insights and facts ensure stars’ breakthroughs as we guide them along their way to success.
In parallel NoticeSound also provides data solutions to entertainment companies by using our technology which includes sophisticated algorithms, data providing, possibility analysis, apps, and upload-portals to make predictions about the success of content.
As an intern, you will work along with the founder of the company. You will work directly with several clients by providing diverse insights and solutions suited to their necessities. Also, you will be working with the Sounders database where you will create visually interesting and engaging high-quality visualization data designs and implementation for emerging talent in the music industry.
• Build unique databases that will help manage data visualization engagements across several clients
• Retrieve and compile data from different entertainment sources APIs
• Build strategies through analyzing diverse customer behavior in different markets
• Deliver actionable insight by performing analytics to measure, interpret and predict business trends
• Challenging customer or project requirements to ensure they are delivering business outcomes to their clients
• Relevant bachelor’s degree on higher education level (computer science, math, BI, data science or an equivalent)
• Experience as a data analyst, data scientist, data engineer or related quantitative role
• You understand Python, R and SQL
• Comfortable with statistics, probability, and quantitative analysis methods
• You understand Machine Learning, Deep Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence
• Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
• Solid English communication skills, both written and verbal
• We offer a competitive salary based on experience and working hours
• Working from abroad or home is cool as long as you are willing to travel once in a while to Rotterdam and want to videocall in our time-zone GMT +2
• You will be part of a small dedicated and ambitious team
• We are based in a modern office on the 26th floor, 100 meters away from Rotterdam Central Station
Deze vacature sluit aan op:
Interessant voor jou
Recent bekeken door jou
© Copyright Stichting Erkenning Leerbedrijven Hoger Onderwijs (ELBHO®) 2022.
Alle rechten voorbehouden.