International business expansion programm - ChannelEngine
- Datum plaatsing:6 december 2018
- Bekeken 229
- Opleidingsniveau HBO Bachelor
Bi-lingual marketing / sales intern program
Are you looking for an internship with an international touch? ChannelEngine starts a traineeship in Leiden where you will be taught about international e-commerce and marketplace sales. You’ll be learning more about online marketing, sales, sales automation, and strategy.
Would you like to research another country and their e-commerce and marketplace trends? Then keep on reading, because we might have the internship you’re looking for!
The aim is to have a group of students start at the same time with the same program, each with their own target country within the EU. In that way, you can collaborate and compare results.
Activities will include:
- Market research (SWOT)
- Researching cultural differences that could impact our offerings
- Testing value proposition by doing sales activities and following up on warm leads
- Assistance with sales and onboarding activities
- Support with the creation of demo videos (in the target language)
- Creating/translating blog posts (in the target language)
- Social media activities (country specific)
- Defining content and social media calendar
- Translation of emails and guides
This research will be a good starting point for international expansion. The result will offer a good insight into what specific market(s) ChannelEngine can decide to expand to.
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing B2B SaaS (software as a service) platform that connects webshops, ERP’s and e-commerce platforms to European online marketplaces. We partner with well-known marketplaces like Amazon, Bol.com, eBay, Cdiscount, Blokker and many more. We also work with internationally known brands and retailers.
ChannelEngine allows a company to directly offer their products online on multiple marketplaces at the same time. The orders get picked up from the marketplaces and sent to the clients own system for further completion. The shipment information will be sent back to the marketplace through ChannelEngine, which makes it possible to automate the whole process. Because of this automation, our customers can manage many marketplaces from their own, familiar system.
We are a young start-up with ambitious plans and a big growth rate. We have a great working environment with flexible hours, nice colleagues with a sense of humor, collective lunches, a dart board, fresh fruit and good coffee in a beautiful building in the center of Leiden. We appreciate your input and are curious about your ideas.
- Positive attitude
- Eager to learn
- Proactive and creative
- Likes growth and a bit of competition
- Strong affinity to marketing/sales/business development
- Speaks one of the following target languages very well, preferably native: German, French, Italian or Spanish
Compensation: €350 euro (FT) with an option to grow to €500 depending on results
Hours per week: 40 per week, 3 months or 6 months.
Successful students have the opportunity to get a job afterwards.
Gerelateerde stages (15)
Communicatiestage webshop BUYLAU (van online influencer Laura Ponticorvo) on 12 februari 2019 Stage
Webshop van online influencer Laura Ponticorvo. (BUYLAU) on 12 februari 2019 Stage